1. Mayer MM. Complement and complement fixation. In Kabat EA, Mayer MM, ed. Experimental immunochemistry, 2nd ed. Springfield, IL: Charles C Thomas, 1967: 133-240.
2. Pickering M. C and Walport M. J. (2000). Links between complement abnormalities and systemic lupus erythematosus. Rheumatology, 39: 133-141.
3. Berger S.P and Daha M.R. (2007). Complement in glomerular injury. Semin Immunopathol, 29: 375-384.
4. Wen L, Atkinson J.P and Giclas P.C. (2004). Clinical and laboratory evaluation of complement deficiency. J. Allergy Clin Immunol 113(4): 585-593.
5. Yanamato S, Kubotsu K, Kida M, Kondo K, Matsuura S, Uchlyama S, Yonekawa O, Kanno T (1995). Automated homogeneous liposome-based assay system for total complement activity. Clin Chem, 41: 586-90.
6. Young D. Effects of Drugs on Clinical Laboratory Tests, 5th ed. AACC Press, 2000.